Is this what revenge looks like?
On a more serious note... I have a dress in mind that I have had my eye on since the beginning. I want something long, whimsical, and classy.
I have a front runner: This is a dress from Jasmine B2 - found here
I haven't decided on colors just yet but I'm strongly leaning towards this dress below in black.
Black & Lace - I like the vintage feel of this one because of the lace. Oo la la
One Shoulder - This look I love, the one shoulder is modern and classy. Just not sure about the fabric on this one. Maybe i should order it for myself and see ;-)
twobirdsbridesmaid - I'm not a huge fan of "matchy matchy" so I love the idea of having options and each girl can chose the look they want or would best fit them.
NEXT UP is jewelry. I'm on the hunt for a statement necklace.
xoL



No comments:
Post a Comment