Friday, April 22, 2011

Let the games begin!

I have a blog...

That's right, my very own blog! I figure it's the best way to keep track of my wedding planning and ideas.  I am extremely inspired by my ever so creative BFF, the one and only, Cassandra. She recently created a fabulous blog which you must check out (peanutpresscreative) and I couldn't resist temptation.... but I know this will be a bit "challenging" for me!

Since becoming engaged I've been introduced to what seems like a whole new world on the Internet... an underground haven of brides-to-be that blog about EVERYTHING. Literally everything.

Throughout this process I have promised to not become a bride-zilla, however, I can't say the same for my fiance ;). Sorry babe... but we all know its true! I'm not complaining, this is one of the many reasons why I love him so!

I'm hoping to use this blog as a platform to share my ideas and progress with friends, family, and any other bride spending countless hours on the Internet desperate enough to even look at my teeny tiny little site.

I must admit, I have been guilty of wasting... no no no "spending" hours online searching though wedding websites, blogs, posts, pictures, ideas and I store all my ideas in my head only to be forgotten the very next day - what a waste! Now i have a place to dump them.  So let the random thoughts (posts) begin..... let's see how and where this goes. 

These are my adventures of a bride-to-be planing her own wedding :-)

xoL


1 comment: