Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Statement Necklace's!!!

These are some necklaces I've come across in my Internet travels that i think would be fabulous for my bridesmaids statement necklaces!! 

I am not a big fan of "matchy matchy" so I'm thinking i pick three necklaces that all fall within the same look/theme and let the girls choose themselves =) Here's some top contenders...


Anthropologie - 'Shepard Moon'
Anthropologie 'Tinsel'


Anthropologie - 'Saga"

Anthropologie - 'Coining'

Anthropologie 'Golfo de Paria'
Anthropologie 'Acoma'

OR, these next ones are more classic, something i dont think i would regret in 10 years time looking at pictures.

The Limited
Etsy


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE them!! I want them all. I miss my flare consultants :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto! I like them all - I think I like the tinsel one best for me personally from the top portion but I am a sucker for any sort of rock so the Golfo de Paria is really calling my name as well! Good finds!! Can't wait to see what you decide to go with for us to pick from!!

    ReplyDelete